- Under Admin Links in right menu, click ‘Manage Comments’…
- Then click Settings > List Settings > Permissions for this list…
- Then check the box next to Visitors group
- Then in ‘Actions’ drop-down menu, click ‘Edit User Permissions’
- Check ‘Contribute’ (uncheck ‘Read’ or leave it)
- Now refresh browser window and the Comments box should appear.
Video Tutorial (1 minute): How to Enable Comments on My Site Blog:
Visit my SharePointCafe YouTube Channel today. All videos are in HD, expand video to full-screen mode for full HD experience.