This video by Ted Pattison rocks: Creating Browswer Enabled Forms with InfoPath 2007
Facts to remember:
- InfoPath forms are electronic forms based on xml schema
- Forms Services is a new component of MOSS 2007
- Forms Services allows creating browser-enabled Forms with InfoPath 2007
Video Demo structure:
- Build an InfoPath form that will target the broswer
- Configure MOSS 2007 to make sure Forms Services is turned on
- Publish InfoPath Form to a SP Forms Library
- Test Form in browser
The option to publish the form directly to a Sharepoint Document/Form Library or to a Content Type will be given in the publishing wizard.
Instructions on how to add a ‘Submit’ button can be found in Chapter 10 of ‘Beginning Sharepoint 2007’ by WROX.